Friday, March 23, 2012

dear heart

dear heart, there is a lot of things im not understand,the time should is already passed long time,everything should be fine..dear heart..why you still bleeding..why you are hurt when you sudden put on a sight on her..i thought you already strong inough for accept all the pain and hurt..your bleed makes me cried alot..why you cant even reply her a message...its hurt...its very pain..why dad& mum, im sorry that i can't tell you guys why am i so depress these day...im sorry dad..i m not as strong as you..when you saw me crying please dont ask me why..im weak..dad im sorry..i think my result is a good result for myself..i sad is not because my result..sorry life, its quite grey these day,but there is still had some colourful sense,i cant believe i lost a chance to be an artist,damn sad,i met a artist manager in my shop gosh im lucky he ask me izit intresting to be an artist..i get stun and do know what to anwser..i lost the chance.. my friends, jo,i very love your frame thanks a lot for the word'stronger' on the frame,thanks you..the friend that sing K togeter with me..im sorry that i suddenly depress and sing until cover you guys voices with a crying face..sorry dear soon, remember tomorrow will be a nice day

No comments:

BaCkGrOuNd MuSiC

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.